2017 Seasonal Site Lottery
Annual Lottery For Available Seasonal Sites
Event Date: Sunday, March 12 2017 @ 1:00pm
It is recommended to arrive at-least 2 hours before the lottery begins:
- To receive a map showing the sites available for the drawing.
- So you have time to view the available sites.
- To decide on the sites you are interested at the time of the drawing.
Drawing Date: Sunday, March 12th @ 1:00pm
Interview with Management
- This is to make sure you understand all the rules and requirements of being a seasonal camper.
- This interview will take place between 12:30 And 1:00.
- Make sure you arrive early to pick out Your Lot Preference so you can attend this meeting.
- *( This is Important )* This lotto drawing will establish your seniority.
- First drawn will have first seniority, plus first choice of available sites.
- 10 Years of New | A Continuous Towable RV | No Park Models
- Make sure you read Regulation #3 on the seasonal rate sheet.
Read All of the Camp Literature
- At this time you will be able to ask questions concerning the camp rules and regulations.
- For you to understand everything before you sign the Seasonal Contract.
At Time of the Drawing
- If you are one of the people to get a site, a $500.00 Deposit is required.
- At this time if you want to pay your seasonal site rent in full the $50.00 discount that the current seasonal’s receive will be applied.
If your name was not drawn for the regular drawing, make sure you stay around for the standby drawing.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Seasonal Camper here at Waffle Farm. We wish you the best of luck during the drawing and hope to see you again. Any questions or concerns may be addressed before and after the drawing. Campground Maps are available at the Camp Store with a List of Available Seasonal Sites.
To be eligible for this drawing you must meet and agree to follow ALL of the Rules & Regulations of the Waffle Farm Campgrounds, listed in the Camp literature.